July 24, 2011

How I might have done it differently to save bandwidth and grab a wider readership.

How you might tell I am a moron By LoOkInG aT wHaT iM tYpInG!

1. Check the byline.  Who wrote such awful offal? 
 
2. LOL is a sign of brain death. 
 
3. Use SpellCheck, you dick.
 
4. TALKING IN CAPS.   TURN YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF. Fuck. You are a dipshit!  I will kill you.  

5. If it ain't Ariel it ain't shit.
 
6. TaLkInG lIkE tHiS iS fUcKiNg AnNoYiNg AnD iMpOsSiBlE tO rEaD. SeRiOuSlY, cUt ThAt ShIt OuT.  I'm FuCkInG sErIoUs.

7. Miscapitalization is a capital offense.
 
7. Emoticon text.  None of that rebus shit.  I'll make it my mission in life to track you down and cover every square inch of your body with thumbtacks.

EDIT:  I chop down large trees by way of telekinesis from my overlarge penis.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Percy Dovetonsils said...

At least when you plagiarize you think small. I like that in man.

July 24, 2011 3:36 AM  
Anonymous LeonLion said...

I seen better skrawling onna ressroom wall. When your gonna write somethin descent and deep?

Like that Genral guy.

July 24, 2011 3:42 AM  
Blogger General Septem said...

You certainly do have a refined style Harry. I have a lot to learn.

July 24, 2011 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home